Caterpillar is the largest and the most renown worldwide manufacturer of earthmoving and mining equipments, systems for energy generation, as well as engines for multiple industry applications, and reaches to final customers through its dealers in every country in the world.
Teknoxgroup Shqiperi Sh.p.k., the official Caterpillar dealer for the territory of Albania, is currently looking to fill the following vacancy
Service technician (mechanic) (M/F)
In order to support its expansion in the Service Department, the company is looking for relatively young persons of technical profile interested to work in the maintenance and technical support activities of the company. The candidate should ideally possess good technical knowledge and skills and be willing to learn more and build a professional career within our dynamic team.
The key responsibilities of the selected candidate relate to solving and repairing problems with different Caterpillar machines, providing customers with all the necessary assistance in maintaining their fleets of Caterpillar machinery and properly presenting our service operations.
The selected candidate should have the following qualificatons:
- Technical Education from a high school or technical faculty - mechanical engineering branch.
- Good knowledge about engines, hydraulics, and auto-electrics/electronics.
- Spoken and written command of English language.
- At least basic computer skills.
- Very good communication skills and ability to build relationship with customers.
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn personality and committed team attitude.
- Prepared to work under stress and prolonged hours.
- Driving license.
Previous experience in the same or similar job positions within machinery, car, bus or truck industry is preferable. Direct experience in servicing earthmoving equipment will be considered as an advatantage.
In case of interest, please send your application with your CV in English, directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org until November 15th, 2019.