- Mini excavators
- Backhoe Loaders
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Wheel Loaders
- Track-Type Tractors
- Multi Terrain Loaders
- All Machines
- Used equipment
- Energy and Transportation
- Parts and Service
- Work tools
- 3D and 2D machine control
- Waste treatment
- Crushing and Screening
- Cat® engines are reliable, durable and powerful.
- Extended service intervals reduce downtime and maintenance costs.
- Range of sizes and configurations for mainline paving as well as commercial applications.
- Pod style vibratory system ensure peak compaction performance and minimal service. High dynamic force helps achieve density in fewest number of passes.
- Large, rust-proof water tanks and pressure spray system provide long periods of reliable operation between fill-ups.
- Excellent visibility to the drum edges.
- Close side clearances allow compactors to work close to curbs, walls and other obstructions.
- Excellent serviceability.
- Large range of sizes and configurations to meet many needs.
|Model||Gross Power||Operating Weight||Drum Width||Specifications|
CB24B / CB24B XT
2.723 / 3.123 kg