Teknoxgroup Kosovo, l.l.c. announces JOB OPPORTUNITY for SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Teknoxgroup Kosovo is exclusive dealer of Caterpillar, the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines. As a part of the international Group of companies operating in the Balkans, we are covering the territory of Kosovo in terms of sales of new and used Caterpillar machines, engines and gensets; and product support through distribution of spare parts and service.
We are developing and providing the best solution with the greatest value for our customers. Our goals are being recognized through the professionalism, excellence and passion of our people. They represent Teknoxgroup with their ethics, productivity and teamwork.
In order to support its expansion in the Service Department, the company is looking for a young person of technical profile interested to work in the maintenance and technical support activities of the company. The candidate should ideally possess good technical knowledge and skills and be willing to learn more and build a professional career within our dynamic team.
The key responsibilities of the selected candidate relate to solving and repairing problems with different Caterpillar machines, providing customers with all the necessary assistance in maintaining their fleets of Caterpillar machinery and properly presenting our service operations.
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Technical Education from a high school or technical faculty - mechanical engineering branch
- Good knowledge about mechanical engineering: engines, hydraulics, and auto-electrics/electronics
- Spoken and written command of English language
- At least basic computer skills
- Very good communication skills and ability to build relationship with customers
- Enthusiastic, eager to learn personality and committed team attitude
- Prepared to work under stress and prolonged hours
- Driving license
Previous experience in the same or similar job positions within machinery, car, bus or truck industry is preferable, as well as direct experience in servicing earthmoving equipment.
In case of interest, please send your application with your CV in English, directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org until February 6th, 2018.