- Mini excavators
- Backhoe Loaders
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Wheel Loaders
- Track-Type Tractors
- Multi Terrain Loaders
- All Machines
- Used equipment
- Energy and Transportation
- Parts and Service
- Work tools
- 3D and 2D machine control
- Waste treatment
- Crushing and Screening
- The versatility and mobility of a Wheeled Excavator often enables you to complete jobs using fewer machines in less time.
- Ideally suited for a number of applications, like ditch cleaning or road maintenance that require travel while using a work tool.
- Able to travel up to 37km/h, wheeled excavators can move quickly from job to job minimizing the need for additional transportation.
- Multiple auxiliary hydraulic options enable you to utilize a wide range of work tools.
- With a tool control system, you can preprogram flow and pressure for up to 10 different hydraulic work tools.
- Best in class visibility, to front, upwards and to both sides, standard rear video camera, which displays on monitor in cab.
- Ground-level service points provide safer conditions for fleet maintenance.
|Model||Net Power||Operating Weight||Max Reach||Specifications|
14.360 - 17.610 kg
|M315F||112 kW||16.280 - 18.660 kg||8,74 m|
16.130 - 19.320 kg
|M317F||112 kW||17.340 - 19.200 kg||9,11 m|
17.200 - 19.700 kg
18.750 - 20.650 kg
20.800 - 22.330 kg