- Mini excavators
- Backhoe Loaders
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Wheel Loaders
- Track-Type Tractors
- Multi Terrain Loaders
- All Machines
- Used equipment
- Energy and Transportation
- Parts and Service
- Work tools
- 3D and 2D machine control
- Waste treatment
- Crushing and Screening
- All M Series models feature a revolutionary cab design that provides unmatched comfort, visibility and ease of use, making the operator more confident and productive.
- Angled cab doors, tapered cab floor and the absence of control levers dramatically improves sight lines to the blade, drawbar/circle/moldboard and work tools.
- Joystick control system greatly simplifies motor grader operation and training and reduces hand & wrist movement by 78%, improving ergonomics.
- The patented top-adjust wear strips dramatically reduce drawbar/circle adjustment time and reduces service downtime, lowering overall machine operating costs.
- The unique shimless moldboard retention system reduces the potential for blade chatter and dramatically reduces service time.
- The Power Management System automatically delivers an additional five horsepower in each gear. This standard feature optimizes rimpull for all gears, while conserving fuel. Variable Horse Power Plus (VHP Plus) is optional.
- Improved All Wheel Drive system available for 120-, 140- and 160-size machines, with added features including Hydrostatic Mode and patented Steering Compensation.
- All M Series models include safety systems such as operator presence detection, rearview camera capabilities and more.
|Model||Base Power Net||Operating Weight||Blade width||Specifications|
120M2 / 120M2 AWD
18.095 / 18.987 kg
|12M3 / 12M3 AWD|
19.344 / 20.236 kg
|140M3 / 140M3 AWD|
19.935 / 20.827 kg
|131-147 kW||18.365 kg||3.7 m||Specalog|
|160M3 / 160M3 AWD|
20.660 / 21.552 kg
|178 kW||25.968 kg||4.2 m||Specalog|