- Mini excavators
- Backhoe Loaders
- Wheel Excavators
- Skid Steer Loaders
- Wheel Loaders
- Track-Type Tractors
- Multi Terrain Loaders
- All Machines
- Used equipment
- Energy and Transportation
- Parts and Service
- Work tools
- 3D and 2D machine control
- Waste treatment
- Crushing and Screening
- Designed for high-performance trench cutting on a variety of hard or compact surfaces, such as asphalt, reinforced concrete and rocky or frozen ground.
- Direct drive system with hydraulic piston pump motor delivers maximum cutting rate and wheel torque for optimum production performance and efficiency.
- Hydraulic side-shift and depth control is controlled from the operator's station.
- Hydraulic side-shift allows wheel positioning from center to the far right of center for cutting close to curbs, walls and other obstructions, without repositioning the machine.
- Trench cleaning device is hydraulically operated from the operator's station. Blade can be controlled up and down to remove spoil and ensure a clean trench.
- Deflector plates remove spoil from the machine's path for smooth operation.
|Model||Maximum Depth of Cut||Required Hydraulic Flow Range||Wheel Widths||Specifications|
|SW345B||450 mm||125 L/min||80 mm||Specalog|
|SW360B||600 mm||125 L/min||80, 160, 200 mm||Specalog|
|SW380B||800 mm||125 L/min||250 mm||Specalog|
|SW460B||600 mm||150 L/min||80, 160, 200 mm||Specalog|
|SW480B||800 mm||150 L/min||250 mm||Specalog|