- CUSTOMER VALUE AGREEMENT'S (CVA'S)
- Maintenance and support
- Authorized marine dealer
- Teknoxgroup Equipment Management
This CVA offers the maintenance performed by Teknoxgroup with the right parts, right on time and right service for your new machine - along with the confidence that you can rely on Teknoxgroup for planned and unplanned machine repairs - you will enjoy premium protection during the 3-year period.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
GENUINE CAT PARTS WITH PROFESSIONAL SERVICE:
- Preventive maintenance kits aligned to PM events
- Our trained service technicians have the experience, training, and tools to maintain your Cat machines quickly and accurately, bringing the confidence that you will have maximum machine availability
- Maintenance service performed as per Operation and Maintenance Manual
ACTIVE CONDITION MONITORING BY TEKNOXGROUP:
- Our experts know Cat machines like no one else. We will provide you with insights on your machine operation together with timely alerts on critical faults, so that you can plan downtime, increase uptime and reduce operating costs
- In addition to your daily check routine, on each preventive maintenance interval our experts will check your machine’s key components and systems followed by a detailed checklist
- We will identify signs of wear or misalignment and document/present the results to you, together with a solution proposal
CONNECTED MACHINE DATA AND INSIGHTS:
- Better equipment management is one of the best ways to make your business more competitive and build your operation profitable
- Actionable insights from Teknoxgroup customer portal
- Access to machine data such as hours, location, fuel burn and fault codes
- Access to Teknoxgroup business related documents for all your Cat equipment
- For selected models, a Premier Equipment protection plan (EPP) is included with the new machine purchase and signed Confidence CVA. Three year or 6.000 working hours EPP covers powertrain, hydraulics, technology components, electronics, cab, brakes, steering, and suspension -giving you during contract duration the highest level of repair cost protection available
CAT FLUIDS WITH TEKNOXGROUP S•O•S ANALYSIS FOR FLUID HEALTH MANAGEMENT:
- S•O•S Services is a proprietary process designed to turn fluids analysis data into valuable information. This information is used to manage equipment and reduce operating costs
- We evaluate your sample based upon complete product knowledge, fluid properties and insight into the global database of Cat machines
WHY PREMIUM WORKS FOR YOU
In addition to Standard, Premium can provide you with comprehensive machine protection over the CVA duration.
Premium includes Cat fluids and Teknoxgroup performed fluid analysis.
Premium includes Advanced Condition Monitoring data, reports and Teknoxgroup expert consultation.
BROWSE THROUGH THE CUSTOMER VALUE AGREEMENTS BROCHURE
and see what agreement best suits yor business.